Sunday, May 31, 2015

A couple of new albums created on Flickr....

This has been a project for a while - I finally got around to putting together a set called Did they have cell phones back then?  Cell phones and cameras anachronistically used by people portraying an era when...well...they didn't have those things.














I didn't know this was a project until I realized I could make an album out of people who were Masters of Their Domain.

















And I took a tour of Bluff City Cemetery in Elgin yesterday.  These are proofs of some of the shots posted in my "other" Flickr account. These are not edited or culled - just a collection of the SOOC photos from the walk.  You'll probably see one or two shots eventually showing up on my main Flickr page and this blog in the next month or so.

No comments: