Sunday, December 23, 2007

CTA Station at O'Hare International Airport

Kinda of impressive actually.
e071221c010a-wb

Part of "Jim's Excellent Adventure"

I was on the road for two weeks in Tennessee and Indiana and rented an SUV to make the trip. I had to return it to the rental car place at O'Hare today, and instead of having Kate pick me up, I decided to take the CTA downtown from the airport (something I've never done), walk over to the Metra station, and then take the train out to Geneva. In other words, an adventure in public transit. Naturally, I took my camera.

It was fun, but it took me over 5 hours to get home from the time I left the airport. Not exactly an advertisement for "rapid" transit. And I wouldn't want to do it with luggage.

Only a couple of these pictures are any good. But as a collection, they're a work of art. Not very good art, but art.



See all the pictures from this excellent adventure


December 2007
Chicago, Illinois

Copyright 2007 by Jim Frazier. This image is licensed for limited use ONLY under Creative Commons. See Flickr profile for more information.

No comments: